T E R M S A N D
C O N D I T I O N S
T E R M S A N D
CARL JAN CRUZ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All goods sold by the Company are subject to the Company’s standard terms and condition, as detailed below, which form part of the Client’s contract with the Company. Other documents submitted to the Company other than the Company’s ORDER FORM shall not be binding to the Company.
Orders will be deemed to have been placed when a CONFIRMATION EMAIL has been sent to the Client from the Sales Department. The Company will use its best endeavours to supply the goods within the quoted time but will not be liable for delays due to third party (shipping, customs, etc.) lapses and fortuitous events.
All published prices and shipping fees, unless otherwise stated, are in United States Dollars (USD). All retail prices are VAT inclusive.
Upon receiving a BILLING STATEMENT from the Company for the Client’s ordered item/s, a full payment is required. Production will commence as soon as the Company sends the Client a CONFIRMATION EMAIL. We accept the following Modes of Payment:
• Direct Bank Deposit
• Cashier’s Check
• Manager’s Check
*Clients who prefer to pay in Philippine Peso, kindly indicate in the Notes section of the ORDER FORM. The Company will use the live exchange rate of BDO Unibank, Inc. to convert to PHP from USD on the date the Order Form is submitted. This will be reflected and indicated on the BILLING STATEMENT
All international shipments will be via DHL, and will take 7-10 working days. A Tracking Number from the shipping company will be sent to the Client via email. The shipping fee will vary depending on the region. This will be verified and indicated in the Client’s BILLING STATEMENT. For fees please see below:
SOUTH EAST AND EAST ASIA – $35
SOUTH ASIA – $50
NORTH AMERICA/AUSTRALIA – $50
AFRICA/CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA – $80
EUROPE – $60
For shipments within Philippines, the shipping fee will be calculated from our courier and indicated in the BILLING STATEMENT. Domestic shipping will take 3-7 business days.
For follow-ups and further inquiries, please contact our sales team.
Packages returned due to invalid shipping address, or that are unclaimed or refused, will be reshipped only after client has paid for Shipment and Handling costs.
Any error caused by the courier is not the Company’s liability.
RETURN/EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
Customer satisfaction is our priority. For concerns, please contact our Sales Team and request for a Return/Exchange Form (REF). This includes instructions and information you will need to make a return or exchange.
• All request is subject to final approval by the Sales Team. We will only accept requests for return/exchange within 14 days from receipt of delivery.
• Only requests for return/exchange received within 7 days from receipt of delivery will be eligible for refund.
• Requests for return/exchange received between 7-14 days from receipt of delivery will receive a store credit valid for 60 days upon approval of return.
• For all return/exchange, only the cost of the item will be refunded. Shipment and Handling costs, as well as any Tax or Duty incurred are nonrefundable.
• For payments made with PayPal, refunds will be given via PayPal. For payments made with check and bank transfers, refunds will be given via bank transfer.
• All refunds will be given within 7 business days upon the receipt of
returned package. Please allow for bank processing, which will affect the date the refund appears on your PayPal or Bank account. Appearance of refund in your monthly billing depends with your bank.
• Items received from the Client for return or exchange must be in its original packaging with complete labels and tags intact, folded properly, and show no signs of wear, use or being washed.
• The Client is responsible for any costs incurred from return or exchange. This includes but is not limited to Shipment and Handling, Tax and Duties, difference of item cost.
TAXES AND DUTIES
All orders within the Philippines are inclusive of Philippine taxes and duties.
All international orders DO NOT include any taxes and duties of the destination country. The client is responsible to contact the relevant department in that country to inquire for the local policies and/or pay for taxes and duties.
All orders once payment is confirmed by the Company is not cancellable.
PRODUCTION OF ORDERS
Orders will be shipped within 21 business days from the day the CONFIRMATION EMAIL is sent to the client. This will also be indicated in the CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
Please report any discrepancies in the fulfillment of your order, e.g. wrong quantity received, items received do not match with the order placed, within 48 hours upon receipt of delivery. This will be subject to approval by the Sales Team. Otherwise, the order is considered to be complete.
Owing to the brands ‘artisan’ nature and unforeseen events, in the cases that an item/s has been ordered and paid for by the Client that the Company cannot fulfill, the Client will be notified immediately and a full refund will be given via PayPal (for PayPal payment) and Bank Transfer (for check and bank transfer payment). Such events may include, but is not limited to exceedingly high demand of items, insufficient stock, and regulation of textile to the destination.